Choosing the Right Fire Equipment Service Company
What good is having a fire equipment service company if they:
- Don’t keep your equipment maintained properly? What would happen if you had a fire?
- Miss appointments?
- Have dirty technicians working in your facility?
- Charge you for services not performed?
- Attempt to service your equipment early – prior to the due date?
Your Chicago fire safety company and it’s employees should be licensed in the appropriate categories with the state of Illinois through the Fire Marshal’s office, and be able to show proof of license and required insurance.
It should be able to demonstrate an interest in professionalism with a membership in one or more national associations, such as the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and the National Association of Fire Equipment Distributors (NAFED).
The Illinois fire and safety company that services your fire equipment should be able to meet your particular service requirements and standards. Do you require 24 hour emergency service? Do you require on-location recharging? Do you have fire hose that needs to be maintained? Do you normally require after-hours or weekend service? The service company you choose should be able to fill all of these needs.
Illinois Fire & Safety Company is a leader in the industry. Give us a call today.
Why Illinois Fire & Safety Company?
- We are the company that trains city fire inspectors. Our service quality is impeccable, rest assured.
- We have been a family owned and operated company for 50+ years. You will receive the personal attention you deserve.
- Service Tracking – we keep track of various equipment maintenance due dates, so you don’t have to worry about those details.
- We provide flexible scheduling, and keep our promises and appointments.
- Our experienced, state licensed team can quickly assess developing fire protection risks as your business, your equipment, and building change.
- Use an extinguisher? We provide a 2-hour Recharge Response Guarantee. 24 Hour emergency response.
- We provide on-location recharging of most types of extinguishers, a service not offered by most providers.
- Fire extinguishers and fire hoses are available to use on a temporary basis when customer equipment needs to be removed for major maintenance.
- We continually improve our business and its processes and are registered to the ISO 9001:2000 quality standard.
- We maintain an Educational Website available 24 hours a day to answer frequently asked questions.
- We offer a broader line of services than most in our industry.
- Our high quality of service is documented in customer satisfaction surveys.
- We are both a National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) member and a National Association of Fire Equipment Distributors (NAFED) member.
- We have simulator and “Live-Fire” training options.
- We provide quick turn around for units brought in for hydrotesting or repair.
- The same person will be likely to serve you year after year.